Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
pl. Of *quantum.
tile n. Unglazed floor-tile.
- —n. (pl. -ies) place from which stone etc. May be extracted. —v. (-ies, -ied) extract (stone) from a quarry. [latin quadrum square] - n. (pl. -ies) 1 intended victim or prey. - object of pursuit. [latin cor heart] QUARTO
n. (pl. -s) 1 size of a book or page given by folding a sheet of standard size twice to form four leaves.
- book or sheet of this size. [latin: related to *quart] QUARTZ
clock n. (also quartz watch) clock or watch operated by vibrations of an electrically driven quartz crystal.
- n. Silica in various mineral forms. [german from slavonic] QUASAR
n. Astron. Starlike object with a large redshift. [from quasi-stellar]
—v. - (esp. Of a voice or sound) vibrate, shake, tremble.
- sing or say with a quavering voice. —n. - mus. Note half as long as a crotchet. - trill in singing. - tremble in speech. quavery adj. [probably imitative] QUEASY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 a (of a person) nauseous. B (of the stomach) easily upset, weak of digestion.
- (of the conscience etc.) Overscrupulous. queasily adv. Queasiness n. [origin uncertain] QUEENS
counsel n. Counsel to the crown, taking precedence over other barristers.
- english n. (prec. By the) english language correctly written or spoken. - evidence see *evidence. - guide n. Guide who has reached the highest rank of proficiency. - highway n. Public road, regarded as being under the sovereign's protection. - proctor n. Official who has the right to intervene in probate, divorce, and nullity cases when collusion or the suppression of facts is alleged. - scout n. Scout who has reached the highest standard of proficiency. QUENCH
v. - satisfy (thirst) by drinking.
- extinguish (a fire or light). - cool, esp. With water. - esp. Metallurgy cool (a hot substance) in cold water etc. - stifle or suppress (desire etc.). [old english] QUICHE
n. Savoury flan. [french]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.