- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
abbr. Queen's counsel.
Abbr. Which see (in references). [latin quod vide]
abbr. Which was to be proved. [latin quod erat demonstrandum]
conj. In the capacity of. [latin, = in the way in which]
n. Colloq. Quadrangle. [abbreviation]
- n. Colloq. Quadruplet. [abbreviation] - colloq. —n. Quadraphonics. —adj. Quadraphonic. [abbreviation] QUAY
n. Artificial landing-place for loading and unloading ships. [french]
pro quo n. (pl. Quid pro quos) return made (for a gift, favour, etc.). [latin, = something for something]
- n. (pl. Same) slang one pound sterling. quids in slang in a position of profit. [probably from latin quid what] - n. Lump of tobacco for chewing. [a dialect word, = *cud]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can"t find any food.