When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Coarse slang female genitals. [origin unknown]
n. Colloq. Quintuplet. [abbreviation]
—n. Clever saying; epigram. —v. (-pp-) make quips. [perhaps from latin quippe forsooth]
—v. (-tting; past and past part. Quitted or quit) 1 (also absol.) Give up, let go, abandon (a task etc.).
- us cease, stop (quit grumbling). - leave or depart from. —predic. Adj. (foll. By of) rid of (glad to be quit of the problem). [latin: related to *quiet] QUIZ
—n. (pl. Quizzes) 1 test of knowledge, esp. As entertainment.
- interrogation, examination. —v. (-zz-) examine by questioning. [origin unknown] QUOD
n. Slang prison. [origin unknown]
—n. Harsh sound made by ducks. —v. Utter this sound. [imitative]
- n. - unqualified practitioner, esp. Of medicine; charlatan (often attrib.: quack cure). - slang any doctor. quackery n. [abbreviation of quacksalver from dutch: probably related to *quack1, *salve1] QUAFF
v. Literary 1 drink deeply.
- drain (a cup etc.) In long draughts. quaffable adj. [perhaps imitative] QUAIL
n. (pl. Same or -s) small game-bird related to the partridge. [french quaille]
- v. Flinch; show fear. [origin unknown] QUAKE
—v. (-king) shake, tremble. —n. Colloq. Earthquake. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches can run faster than horses.