Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Coarse slang female genitals. [origin unknown]
n. Colloq. Quintuplet. [abbreviation]
—n. Clever saying; epigram. —v. (-pp-) make quips. [perhaps from latin quippe forsooth]
—v. (-tting; past and past part. Quitted or quit) 1 (also absol.) Give up, let go, abandon (a task etc.).
- us cease, stop (quit grumbling). - leave or depart from. —predic. Adj. (foll. By of) rid of (glad to be quit of the problem). [latin: related to *quiet] QUIZ
—n. (pl. Quizzes) 1 test of knowledge, esp. As entertainment.
- interrogation, examination. —v. (-zz-) examine by questioning. [origin unknown] QUOD
n. Slang prison. [origin unknown]
—n. Harsh sound made by ducks. —v. Utter this sound. [imitative]
- n. - unqualified practitioner, esp. Of medicine; charlatan (often attrib.: quack cure). - slang any doctor. quackery n. [abbreviation of quacksalver from dutch: probably related to *quack1, *salve1] QUAFF
v. Literary 1 drink deeply.
- drain (a cup etc.) In long draughts. quaffable adj. [perhaps imitative] QUAIL
n. (pl. Same or -s) small game-bird related to the partridge. [french quaille]
- v. Flinch; show fear. [origin unknown] QUAKE
—v. (-king) shake, tremble. —n. Colloq. Earthquake. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.