At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.
"The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!"
An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Honey, if that"s all you want, get a TV!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
Abbr. Per annum.
- abbr. - personal assistant. - public address (system). - n. Colloq. Father. [abbreviation of *papa] - symb. Protactinium. PB
symb. Lead. [latin plumbum]
Abbr. - per cent.
- postcard. - abbr. - police constable. - privy councillor. - personal computer. PD
- symb. Palladium. PE
abbr. Physical education.
abbr. (of a film) classified as suitable for children subject to parental guidance.
n. Measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. [german potenz power, h (symbol for hydrogen)]
meson var. Of *pion.
- n. - sixteenth letter of the greek alphabet (p, p). - (as p) the symbol of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter (approx. 3.14). [greek] PL
Abbr. - plural.
- (usu. Pl.) Place. - plate. PM
Abbr. After noon. [latin post meridiem]
- abbr. - prime minister. - post-mortem. - symb. Promethium.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.