One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
Abbr. Per annum.
- abbr. - personal assistant. - public address (system). - n. Colloq. Father. [abbreviation of *papa] - symb. Protactinium. PB
symb. Lead. [latin plumbum]
Abbr. - per cent.
- postcard. - abbr. - police constable. - privy councillor. - personal computer. PD
- symb. Palladium. PE
abbr. Physical education.
abbr. (of a film) classified as suitable for children subject to parental guidance.
n. Measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. [german potenz power, h (symbol for hydrogen)]
meson var. Of *pion.
- n. - sixteenth letter of the greek alphabet (p, p). - (as p) the symbol of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter (approx. 3.14). [greek] PL
Abbr. - plural.
- (usu. Pl.) Place. - plate. PM
Abbr. After noon. [latin post meridiem]
- abbr. - prime minister. - post-mortem. - symb. Promethium.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.