- Will you tell me your name?
- Will Knot.
- Why not?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: P
Found: 2422 results
abbr. Premenstrual syndrome.
abbr. Premenstrual tension.
—n. Long seed-vessel, esp. Of a pea or bean. —v. (-dd-) 1 bear or form pods.
- remove (peas etc.) From pods. [origin unknown]
n. Austral. & nz slang offens. = *pommy. [abbreviation]
- art n. Art based on modern popular culture and the mass media.
- culture n. Commercial culture based on popular taste.
- —n. - sudden sharp explosive sound as of a cork when drawn.
- colloq. Effervescent drink. —v. (-pp-) 1 (cause to) make a pop.
- (foll. By in, out, up, etc.) Go, move, come, or put unexpectedly or abruptly (pop out to the shop).
- slang pawn. —adv. With the sound of a pop (go pop). pop off colloq. Die. Pop the question colloq. Propose marriage. [imitative]
- n. Colloq. - (in full pop music) highly successful commercial music, esp. Since the 1950s.
- (attrib.) Of or relating to pop music (pop concert, group, song).
- pop record or song (top of the pops). [abbreviation]
- n. Esp. Us colloq. Father. [from *papa]
luck n. Whatever is available.
- plant n. Plant grown in a flowerpot.
- roast n. Piece of meat cooked slowly in a covered dish. pot-roast v.
- —n. - rounded ceramic, metal, or glass vessel for holding liquids or solids or for cooking in.
- flowerpot, teapot, etc.
- contents of a pot.
- chamber-pot; child's potty.
- total amount bet in a game etc.
- (usu. In pl.) Colloq. Large sum (pots of money).
- slang silver cup etc. As a trophy. —v. (-tt-) 1 place in a pot.
- (usu. As potted adj.) Preserve in a sealed pot (potted shrimps).
- pocket (a ball) in billiards etc.
- abridge or epitomize.
- shoot at, hit, or kill (an animal) with a pot-shot.
- seize or secure. go to pot colloq. Deteriorate; be ruined. potful n. (pl. -s). [old english from latin]
- n. Slang marijuana. [mexican spanish potiguaya]
abbr. Prisoner of war.
- int. Expressing the sound of a blow or explosion. [imitative]
n. - virus disease leaving pock-marks.
- colloq. = *syphilis. [alteration of pocks pl. Of *pock]
abbr. Parts per million.
abbr. - parliamentary private secretary.
- additional postscript. [sense 2 from post-postscript]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.