- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
calculus n. Mathematics concerned with finding integrals, their properties and application, etc.
- —adj. Also 1 a of or necessary to a whole. B forming a whole. C complete. - of or denoted by an integer. —n. Math. Quantity of which a given function is the derivative. integrally adv. [latin: related to *integer] INTENDED
—adj. Done on purpose. —n. Colloq. One's fiance or fiancee.
v. Act on each other. interaction n.
n. Colloq. - system of intercommunication by radio or telephone.
- instrument used in this. [abbreviation] INTEREST
—n. - a concern; curiosity (have no interest in fishing). B quality exciting curiosity etc. (this book lacks interest).
- subject, hobby, etc., in which one is concerned. - advantage or profit (it is in my interest to go). - money paid for the use of money lent. - a thing in which one has a stake or concern (business interests). B financial stake (in an undertaking etc.). C legal concern, title, or right (in property). - a party or group with a common interest (the brewing interest). B principle or cause with which this is concerned. —v. - excite the curiosity or attention of. - (usu. Foll. By in) cause (a person) to take a personal interest. - (as interested adj.) Having a private interest; not impartial or disinterested. [latin, = it matters] INTERIOR
decoration n. Decoration of the interior of a building etc. interior decorator n.
- design n. Design of the interior of a building. interior designer n. - —adj. - inner. - inland. - internal; domestic. - (usu. Foll. By to) situated further in or within. - existing in the mind. - coming from inside. —n. - interior part; inside. - interior part of a region. - home affairs of a country (minister of the interior). - representation of the inside of a room etc. [latin] INTERMIX
v. Mix together.
adj. - of or situated in the inside or invisible part.
- of the inside of the body (internal injuries). - of a nation's domestic affairs. - (of a student) attending a university etc. As well as taking its examinations. - used or applying within an organization. - a intrinsic. B of the mind or soul. internality n. Internally adv. [medieval latin internus internal] - evidence n. Evidence derived from the contents of the thing discussed. INTERNEE
n. Person interned.
n. International criminal police organization. [abbreviation]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.