Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
calculus n. Mathematics concerned with finding integrals, their properties and application, etc.
- —adj. Also 1 a of or necessary to a whole. B forming a whole. C complete. - of or denoted by an integer. —n. Math. Quantity of which a given function is the derivative. integrally adv. [latin: related to *integer] INTENDED
—adj. Done on purpose. —n. Colloq. One's fiance or fiancee.
v. Act on each other. interaction n.
n. Colloq. - system of intercommunication by radio or telephone.
- instrument used in this. [abbreviation] INTEREST
—n. - a concern; curiosity (have no interest in fishing). B quality exciting curiosity etc. (this book lacks interest).
- subject, hobby, etc., in which one is concerned. - advantage or profit (it is in my interest to go). - money paid for the use of money lent. - a thing in which one has a stake or concern (business interests). B financial stake (in an undertaking etc.). C legal concern, title, or right (in property). - a party or group with a common interest (the brewing interest). B principle or cause with which this is concerned. —v. - excite the curiosity or attention of. - (usu. Foll. By in) cause (a person) to take a personal interest. - (as interested adj.) Having a private interest; not impartial or disinterested. [latin, = it matters] INTERIOR
decoration n. Decoration of the interior of a building etc. interior decorator n.
- design n. Design of the interior of a building. interior designer n. - —adj. - inner. - inland. - internal; domestic. - (usu. Foll. By to) situated further in or within. - existing in the mind. - coming from inside. —n. - interior part; inside. - interior part of a region. - home affairs of a country (minister of the interior). - representation of the inside of a room etc. [latin] INTERMIX
v. Mix together.
adj. - of or situated in the inside or invisible part.
- of the inside of the body (internal injuries). - of a nation's domestic affairs. - (of a student) attending a university etc. As well as taking its examinations. - used or applying within an organization. - a intrinsic. B of the mind or soul. internality n. Internally adv. [medieval latin internus internal] - evidence n. Evidence derived from the contents of the thing discussed. INTERNEE
n. Person interned.
n. International criminal police organization. [abbreviation]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.