- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
n. (pl. -ies) 1 a branch of production or manufacture; commercial enterprise. B these collectively.
- concerted activity (a hive of industry).
- diligence. [latin industria]
adj. Not suitable for eating.
n. (pl. -ies) unfairness, injustice.
adj. Unskilful; lacking expertise.
adj. Notoriously bad. infamously adv. Infamy n. (pl. -ies).
n. (pl. -ies) body of foot-soldiers; foot-soldiers collectively. [italian infante youth, foot-soldier]
—adj. - (often foll. By to) lower in rank, quality, etc.
- of poor quality.
- situated below.
- written or printed below the line. —n. Person inferior to another, esp. In rank. [latin, comparative of inferus]
adj. - of hell; hellish.
- colloq. Detestable, tiresome. infernally adv. [latin infernus low]
—adj. - boundless, endless.
- very great or many. —n. - (the infinite) god.
- (the infinite) infinite space. infinitely adv. [latin: related to *in-1, *finite]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 being infinite; boundlessness.
- infinite number or extent.
- infinite distance (gaze into infinity).
- math. Infinite quantity.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.