A drummer, sick of all the drummer jokes, decides to change his instrument. After some thought, he decides on the accordion.
So he goes to the music store and says to the owner, "I"d like to look at the accordions, please."
The owner gestures to a shelf in the corner and says, "All our accordions are over there."
After browsing, the drummer says, "I think I"d like the big red one in the corner."
The store owner looks at him and says, "You"re a drummer, aren"t you?"
The drummer, crestfallen, says, "How did you know?"
The store owner says, "That "big red accordion" is the radiator."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - intervening time or space.
- pause or break, esp. Between the parts of a performance. - difference in pitch between two sounds. at intervals here and there; now and then. [latin intervallum space between ramparts] - n. - intervening time or space. - pause or break, esp. Between the parts of a performance. - difference in pitch between two sounds. at intervals here and there; now and then. [latin intervallum space between ramparts] INTERWAR
attrib. Adj. Existing in the period between two wars.
- attrib. Adj. Existing in the period between two wars. INTIFADA
n. Arab uprising. [arabic]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 state of being intimate.
- intimate remark or act; sexual intercourse. INTIMATE
—adj. - closely acquainted; familiar (intimate friend).
- private and personal. - (usu. Foll. By with) having sexual relations. - (of knowledge) detailed, thorough. - (of a relationship between things) close. —n. Close friend. intimately adv. [latin intimus inmost] - v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By that) state or make known. - imply, hint. intimation n. [latin intimo announce: related to *intimate1] INTREPID
adj. Fearless; very brave. intrepidity n. Intrepidly adv. [latin trepidus alarmed]
—v. (-gues, -gued, -guing) 1 (foll. By with) a carry on an underhand plot. B use secret influence.
- arouse the curiosity of. —n. - underhand plot or plotting. - secret arrangement (amorous intrigues). intriguing adj. Esp. In sense 2 of v. Intriguingly adv. [french from italian intrigo] INTRUDER
n. Person who intrudes, esp. A trespasser.
v. (-ting) (often foll. By with) 1 flood.
- overwhelm. inundation n. [latin unda wave] INVASION
n. Invading or being invaded.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Jellyfish have no brains, yet they can tell light from dark, and sence movement.