As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said:
- I can"t find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it"s due to drinking.
- In that case, - said the patient, - I"ll come back when you"re sober.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (-ier, -iest) undisciplined, disorderly. unruliness n. [related to *rule]
adj. Not safe.
adj. Not uttered or expressed (left it unsaid).
v. Break the seal of; open (a letter, receptacle, etc.).
v. - remove from (esp. A parliamentary) seat.
- dislodge from a seat, esp. On horseback. UNSEEN
—adj. - not seen.
- invisible. - (of a translation) to be done without preparation. —n. Unseen translation. UNSOLD
adj. Not sold.
v. (-pp-) 1 unblock.
- remove the stopper from. UNSUNG
adj. Not celebrated, unrecognized (unsung heroes).
adj. Not sure.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.