One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not kind; harsh, cruel. unkindly adv. Unkindness n.
v. (-tt-) release the knot(s) of, untie.
v. (-cing) 1 undo the lace(s) of.
- unfasten or loosen in this way. UNLESS
conj. If not; except when (shall go unless i hear from you). [= on less]
signs n.pl. Math. Plus and minus.
- —adj. - not like; different from. - uncharacteristic of (greed is unlike her). - dissimilar, different. —prep. Differently from (acts quite unlike anyone else). UNLOAD
v. - (also absol.) Remove a load from (a vehicle etc.).
- remove (a load) from a vehicle etc. - remove the ammunition from (a gun etc.). - colloq. Get rid of. UNLOCK
v. - a release the lock of (a door, box, etc.). B release or disclose by unlocking.
- release thoughts, feelings, etc. From (one's mind etc.). UNMADE
adj. (esp. Of a bed) not made.
v. (-king; past and past part. Unmade) undo; destroy, depose, annul.
v. - a remove the mask from. B expose the true character of.
- remove one's mask.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.