At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.
"The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!"
An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Honey, if that"s all you want, get a TV!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. Rhet. Or joc. Take one's hands off (a person); release.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 impious, wicked.
- colloq. Dreadful; outrageous (unholy row). UNHOOK
v. - remove from a hook or hooks.
- unfasten the hook(s) of. UNHURT
adj. Not hurt.
abbr. United nations children's (orig. International children's emergency) fund.
adj. - being the only one of its kind; having no like, equal, or parallel.
- remarkable (unique opportunity). uniquely adv. [latin unicus from unus one] UNISEX
adj. (of clothing, hairstyles, etc.) Designed for both sexes.
n. - concord (acted in perfect unison).
- coincidence in pitch of sounds or notes (sung in unison). [latin sonus *sound1] UNITED
kingdom n. Great britain and northern ireland.
- nations n.pl. (as sing. Or pl.) Supranational peace-seeking organization. - reformed church n. Church formed in 1972 from the english presbyterian and congregational churches. - states n. (in full united states of america) federal republic of 50 states, mostly in n. America and including alaska and hawaii. UNJUST
adj. Not just, not fair. unjustly adv. Unjustness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".