A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. Rhet. Or joc. Take one's hands off (a person); release.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 impious, wicked.
- colloq. Dreadful; outrageous (unholy row). UNHOOK
v. - remove from a hook or hooks.
- unfasten the hook(s) of. UNHURT
adj. Not hurt.
abbr. United nations children's (orig. International children's emergency) fund.
adj. - being the only one of its kind; having no like, equal, or parallel.
- remarkable (unique opportunity). uniquely adv. [latin unicus from unus one] UNISEX
adj. (of clothing, hairstyles, etc.) Designed for both sexes.
n. - concord (acted in perfect unison).
- coincidence in pitch of sounds or notes (sung in unison). [latin sonus *sound1] UNITED
kingdom n. Great britain and northern ireland.
- nations n.pl. (as sing. Or pl.) Supranational peace-seeking organization. - reformed church n. Church formed in 1972 from the english presbyterian and congregational churches. - states n. (in full united states of america) federal republic of 50 states, mostly in n. America and including alaska and hawaii. UNJUST
adj. Not just, not fair. unjustly adv. Unjustness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.