"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
adj. Allowing light to pass through; semi-transparent. translucence n. Translucency n. [latin luceo shine]
n. - person or thing that transmits.
- equipment used to transmit radio or other electronic signals.
adj. - allowing light to pass through so that bodies can be distinctly seen.
- a (of a disguise, pretext, etc.) Easily seen through. B (of a quality etc.) Evident; obvious.
- easily understood; frank. transparently adv. [latin pareo appear]
n. Device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal. [from *transmit, *respond]
bridge n. Bridge carrying vehicles etc. Across water on a suspended moving platform.
- n. Vehicle used to transport other vehicles or heavy machinery etc. By road.
(also transexual) —adj. Having the physical characteristics of one sex and an overwhelming psychological identification with the other. —n. - transsexual person.
- person who has had a sex change.
adj. (of a chemical element) having a higher atomic number than uranium.
adj. - guilty of or involving treachery.
- (of the weather, ice, the memory, etc.) Likely to fail or give way. treacherously adv. [french from trichier cheat: related to *trick]
adj. Involving or guilty of treason.
n. Small creeping bird feeding on insects in tree-bark.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.