- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - of, based on, or obtained by tradition.
- (of jazz) in the style of the early 20th c. traditionally adv. TRAGICOMEDY
n. (pl. -ies) play or situation with a mixture of comedy and tragedy. tragicomic adj.
n. - person who marks a new track through wild country.
- pioneer. trail-blazing n. TRAINBEARER
n. Person holding up the train of a robe etc.
v. (brit. Tranquillize, -ise) (-zing or -sing) make tranquil, esp. By a drug etc.
n. - a piece of esp. Commercial business done. B transacting of business etc.
- (in pl.) Published reports of discussions, papers read, etc., at the meetings of a learned society. TRANSALPINE
adj. On the north side of the alps. [latin]
n. Combined radio transmitter and receiver.
v. (-ring) change in form or appearance, esp. So as to elevate or idealize. [latin]
n. Apparatus for reducing or increasing the voltage of an alternating current.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.