A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said:
"Waiter! Waiter! There"s a fly in my soup!"
"Please don"t speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Reversal or arrest of progress; relapse.
n. - position or manner in which a thing is set.
- immediate surroundings of a house etc. - period, place, etc., of a story, drama, etc. - frame etc. For a jewel. - music to which words are set. - cutlery etc. For one person at a table. - level at which a machine is set to operate (on a high setting). SETTLER
n. Person who settles abroad.
adj. & n. - next after sixth.
- one of seven equal parts of a thing. seventhly adv. - heaven n. State of intense joy. SEVENTY
adj. & n. (pl. -ies) 1 seven times ten.
- symbol for this (70, lxx, lxx). - (in pl.) Numbers from 70 to 79, esp. The years of a century or of a person's life. seventieth adj. & n. [old english] SEVERAL
—adj. & pron. More than two but not many; a few. —adj. Formal separate or respective (went their several ways). severally adv. [latin separ distinct]
orange n. Bitter orange used for marmalade. [seville in spain]
adj. - neither male nor female.
- lacking sexual desire or attractiveness. SEXTANT
n. Instrument with a graduated arc of 60°, used in navigation and surveying for measuring the angular distance of objects by means of mirrors. [latin sextans -ntis sixth part]
—n. - metal loop or link, closed by a bolt, used to connect chains etc.
- fetter for the ankle or wrist. - (usu. In pl.) Restraint, impediment. —v. (-ling) fetter, impede, restrain. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.