- Will you tell me your name?
- Will Knot.
- Why not?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. (also selvedge) fabric edging woven to prevent cloth from fraying. [from *self, *edge]
adj. - of seed, semen, or reproduction; germinal.
- (of ideas etc.) Forming a basis for future development. [latin: related to *semen]
n. - small discussion class at a university etc.
- short intensive course of study.
- conference of specialists. [german: related to *seminary]
adj. - of the semites, esp. The jews.
- of languages of the family including hebrew and arabic.
n. Member of a senate. senatorial adj. [latin: related to *senate]
n. Party etc. At the departure of a person, start of a project, etc.
adj. Of sensation or the senses. [latin sentio sens- feel]
adj. - a of physical, esp. Sexual, pleasure. B enjoying or giving this, voluptuous.
- showing sensuality (sensual lips). sensualism n. Sensually adv. [latin: related to *sense]
n. Extremely tall californian evergreen conifer. [sequoiah, name of a cherokee]
—n. - dialect of the serbs.
- = *serb. —adj. Of serbia.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.