As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said:
- I can"t find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it"s due to drinking.
- In that case, - said the patient, - I"ll come back when you"re sober.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Light and shade shown on a map or drawing by parallel lines etc.
adj. - like or having a shadow.
- vague, indistinct. SHAKEUP
n. Upheaval or drastic reorganization.
n. Onion-like plant with a cluster of small bulbs. [french: related to *scallion]
—adj. - of little depth.
- superficial, trivial. —n. (often in pl.) Shallow place. shallowness n. [old english] SHAMBLE
—v. (-ling) walk or run awkwardly, dragging the feet. —n. Shambling gait. [perhaps related to *shambles]
—n. - liquid for washing the hair.
- similar substance for washing cars, carpets, etc. —v. (-poos, -pooed) wash with shampoo. [hindustani] SHANKSS
mare n. (also shanks's pony) one's own legs as transport.
adj. (-ier, -iest) pleasing in appearance, elegant, well-proportioned. shapeliness n.
v. Make or become sharp. sharpener n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.