- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
—n. Esp. Us = *railway. —v. (often foll. By into, through, etc.) Coerce; rush (railroaded into agreeing; railroaded through the cabinet).
n. Waterproof or water-resistant coat.
n. Single drop of rain.
n. - fall of rain.
- quantity of rain falling within a given area in a given time.
n. Clothes for wearing in the rain.
adj. - wandering.
- disconnected, incoherent.
- (of a house, street, etc.) Irregularly arranged.
- (of a plant) straggling, climbing.
n. - red plum-sized prickly fruit.
- e. Indian tree bearing this. [malay]
adj. (also ratable) liable to rates.
- value n. Value at which a business etc. Is assessed for rates.
adj. - of or based on reason.
- endowed with reason.
- rejecting what is unreasonable or cannot be tested by reason in religion or custom.
- (of a quantity or ratio) expressible as a ratio of whole numbers. rationality n. Rationally adv. [latin: related to *ration]
n. Anything poisonous to rats, esp. A plant.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it"s stomach inside-out.