One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
district n. District where many prostitutes work.
adj. - (foll. By of, with) strongly reminiscent, suggestive, or smelling.
- fragrant. redolence n. [latin oleo smell] REDOUBLE
—v. (-ling) 1 make or grow greater or more intense or numerous.
- bridge double again a bid already doubled by an opponent. —n. Bridge redoubling of a bid. REDSHANK
n. Sandpiper with bright-red legs.
n. Displacement of the spectrum to longer wavelengths in the light coming from receding galaxies etc.
n. Red-tailed songbird. [from *red, obsolete steort tail]
ad absurdum n. Proof of the falsity of a premiss by showing that its logical consequence is absurd. [latin, = reduction to the absurd]
n. Symmetrical double knot.
v. Go or put on board ship again.
v. (-ging) emerge again; come back out. re-emergence n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.