A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said:
"Waiter! Waiter! There"s a fly in my soup!"
"Please don"t speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adv. - in a rough manner.
- approximately (roughly 20 people). roughly speaking approximately. ROULADE
n. - rolled piece of meat, sponge, etc. With a filling.
- quick succession of notes, usu. Sung to one syllable. [french rouler roll] ROUNDEL
n. - circular mark, esp. Identifying military aircraft.
- small disc, esp. A medallion. [french rondel(le): related to *round] ROUNDER
n. - (in pl.; treated as sing.) Ball game in which players hit the ball and run through a round of bases.
- complete run as a unit of scoring in rounders. ROUNDLY
adv. Bluntly, severely (told them roundly).
n. - systematic rounding up.
- summary or resume. ROUSING
adj. Exciting, stirring (rousing song).
—n. - regular course or procedure, unvarying performance of certain acts.
- set sequence in a dance, comedy act, etc. - computing sequence of instructions for a particular task. —adj. - performed as part of a routine (routine duties). - of a customary or standard kind. routinely adv. [french: related to *route] ROWBOAT
n. Us = *rowing-boat.
n. Device on a boat's side for holding an oar in place. [oarlock from old english: related to *oar, *lock1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The erect penis of a blue whale is approximately 9.5 feet long.