Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
—adj. - that rattles.
- brisk, vigorous (rattling pace). —adv. Colloq. Remarkably (rattling good story).
adj. Hungrily seeking prey; voracious. [french raviner from latin: related to *rapine]
adj. - very hungry.
- rapacious. ravenously adv. [obsolete raven plunder, from french raviner ravage]
n. Propr. Cylindrical plug for holding a screw or nail in masonry. [rawlings, name of the engineers]
n. - reacting, response.
- bad physical response to a drug etc.
- occurrence of a condition after a period of its opposite.
- tendency to oppose change or reform.
- interaction of substances undergoing chemical change.
adj. - showing reaction.
- reacting rather than taking the initiative.
- susceptible to chemical reaction.
adj. - able to be read.
- interesting to read. readability n.
v. Adjust again or to a former state. readjustment n.
v. Affirm again. reaffirmation n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.