A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Without compassion. remorselessly adv.
man n. Person with many talents or pursuits, esp. In the humanities.
- n. - revival of art and literature in the 14th–16th c. - period of this. - (often attrib.) Style of art, architecture, etc. Developed by it. - (renaissance) any similar revival. [french naissance birth] RENEGOTIATE
v. (-ting) (also absol.) Negotiate again or on different terms. renegotiation n.
v. (-ting) = *reorient. reorientation n.
n. - replacing or being replaced.
- person or thing that replaces another. REPROACHFUL
adj. Full of or expressing reproach. reproachfully adv.
—n. - official order laying claim to the use of property or materials.
- formal written demand that some duty should be performed. - being called or put into service. —v. Demand the use or supply of, esp. By requisition order. [latin: related to *require] RESEMBLANCE
n. Likeness or similarity. [anglo-french: related to *resemble]
n. - reserving or being reserved.
- thing booked, e.g. A room in a hotel. - spoken or unspoken limitation or exception to an agreement etc. - (in full central reservation) strip of land between the carriageways of a road. - area of land reserved for occupation by american indians etc. [latin: related to *reserve] RESIDENTIAL
adj. - suitable for or occupied by dwellings (residential area).
- used as a residence (residential hotel). - based on or connected with residence (residential course).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Penguins don"t have teeth but they still can bite.