A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - obstinately disobedient.
- objecting to restraint. recalcitrance n. [latin recalcitro kick out, from calx heel] RECAPITULATE
v. (-ting) 1 go briefly through again; summarize.
- go over the main points or headings of. [latin: related to *capital] RECEIVERSHIP
n. - office of official receiver.
- state of being dealt with by a receiver (esp. In receivership). RECEPTIONIST
n. Person employed to receive guests, clients, etc.
n. - bond by which a person undertakes before a court or magistrate to observe some condition, e.g. To appear when summoned.
- sum pledged as surety for this. [french: related to *re-] RECOLLECTION
n. - act or power of recollecting.
- thing recollected. - a person's memory. B time over which memory extends (happened within my recollection). [french or medieval latin: related to *recollect] RECONSTITUTE
v. (-ting) 1 reconstruct.
- reorganize. - rehydrate (dried food etc.). reconstitution n. RECORDHOLDER
n. Person who holds a record.
n. Apparatus for reproducing sound from gramophone records.
v. (-ting) distribute again or differently. redistribution n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.