Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (of a fever or disease) abating at intervals.
adj. Springing up anew; being reborn. renascence n.
n. Interpretation or rendering of a dramatic role, piece of music, etc. [french: related to *render]
v. (-ging) 1 package again or differently.
- present in a new form. REPARABLE
adj. (of a loss etc.) That can be made good. [latin: related to *repair1]
company n. Theatrical company that performs plays from a repertoire.
- n. (pl. -ies) 1 performance of various plays for short periods by one company. - repertory theatres collectively. - store or collection, esp. Of information, instances, etc. - = *repertoire. [latin reperio find] REPLENISH
v. - (often foll. By with) fill up again.
- renew (a supply etc.). replenishment n. [french plenir from plein full] REPORTAGE
n. - reporting of news for the media.
- typical style of this. - factual journalistic material in a book etc. [from *report, after french] REPOSEFUL
adj. Showing or inducing repose. reposefully adv. [from *repose1]
v. Regain possession of (esp. Goods on which payment is in arrears). repossession n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.