A policeman spots a woman driving and knitting at the same time. Driving up beside her, he shouts out the window...
"No," she shouts back, "a pair of socks!"
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
adj. (of a fever or disease) abating at intervals.
adj. Springing up anew; being reborn. renascence n.
n. Interpretation or rendering of a dramatic role, piece of music, etc. [french: related to *render]
v. (-ging) 1 package again or differently.
- present in a new form.
adj. (of a loss etc.) That can be made good. [latin: related to *repair1]
company n. Theatrical company that performs plays from a repertoire.
- n. (pl. -ies) 1 performance of various plays for short periods by one company.
- repertory theatres collectively.
- store or collection, esp. Of information, instances, etc.
- = *repertoire. [latin reperio find]
v. - (often foll. By with) fill up again.
- renew (a supply etc.). replenishment n. [french plenir from plein full]
n. - reporting of news for the media.
- typical style of this.
- factual journalistic material in a book etc. [from *report, after french]
adj. Showing or inducing repose. reposefully adv. [from *repose1]
v. Regain possession of (esp. Goods on which payment is in arrears). repossession n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.