- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
n. - return to a previous state, habit, etc.
- biol. Return to ancestral type.
- legal right (esp. Of the original owner, or his or her heirs) to possess or succeed to property on the death of the present possessor. [latin: related to *reverse]
adj. Disgusting, horrible. revoltingly adv.
door n. Door with usu. Four partitions turning round a central axis.
n. - abhorrence.
- sudden violent change of feeling. [latin vello vuls- pull]
adj. (of an activity etc.) Worthwhile; satisfying.
fever n. Fever with inflammation and pain in the joints.
- —adj. Of, suffering from, producing, or produced by rheumatism. —n. Person suffering from rheumatism. rheumatically adv. Rheumaticky adj. Colloq. [greek rheuma stream]
n. Writer of (esp. Simple) rhymes.
n. Edible paper made from the pith of an oriental tree and used for painting and in cookery.
n. Horizontal roof pole of a long tent.
n. - shot fired with a rifle.
- distance coverable by this.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.