The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
var. Of *pawpaw. [earlier form of *pawpaw]
adj. Like paper in thinness or texture.
mAche n. Paper pulp moulded into boxes, trays, etc. [french, = chewed paper]
n. Often derog. - (often attrib.) Roman catholic.
- hist. Advocate of papal supremacy. [related to *pope] PARADE
—n. - public procession.
- a ceremonial muster of troops for inspection. B = *parade-ground. - ostentatious display (made a parade of their wealth). - public square, promenade, or row of shops. —v. (-ding) 1 march ceremonially. - assemble for parade. - display ostentatiously. - march through (streets etc.) In procession. on parade 1 taking part in a parade. - on display. [latin paro prepare] PARCEL
—n. - goods etc. Wrapped up in a package for posting or carrying.
- piece of land. - quantity dealt with in one commercial transaction. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 (foll. By up) wrap as a parcel. - (foll. By out) divide into portions. [latin: related to *particle] PARDON
—n. - forgiveness for an offence, error, etc.
- (in full free pardon) remission of the legal consequences of a crime or conviction. —v. - forgive or excuse. - release from the legal consequences of an offence, error, etc. —int. (also pardon me or i beg your pardon) 1 formula of apology or disagreement. - request to repeat something said. pardonable adj. [latin perdono: related to *per-, dono give] PARENT
company n. Company of which others are subsidiaries.
- —n. - person who has or adopts a child; father or mother. - animal or plant from which others are derived. - (often attrib.) Source, origin, etc. —v. (also absol.) Be the parent of. parental adj. Parenthood n. [latin pario bring forth] PARIAH
n. - social outcast.
- hist. Member of a low caste or of no caste in s. India. [tamil] PARING
n. Strip or piece cut off.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae, helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.