One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Person taught by another, esp. A schoolchild or student. [latin pupillus, -illa diminutives of pupus boy, pupa girl]
- n. Dark circular opening in the centre of the iris of the eye. [related to *pupil1] PUPPY
love n. = *calf-love.
- n. (pl. -ies) 1 young dog. - conceited or arrogant young man. [french: related to *poppet] PUREE
—n. Smooth pulp of vegetables or fruit etc. —v. (-ees, -eed) make a puree of. [french]
—v. (-ging) 1 (often foll. By of, from) make physically or spiritually clean.
- remove by cleansing. - rid (an organization, party, etc.) Of unacceptable members. - a empty (the bowels). B empty the bowels of (a person). - law atone for (an offence, esp. Contempt of court). —n. - act of purging. - purgative. [latin purgo purify] PURSE
—n. - small pouch for carrying money on the person.
- us handbag. - money, funds. - sum as a present or prize in a contest. —v. (-sing) 1 (often foll. By up) pucker or contract (the lips etc.). - become wrinkled. hold the purse-strings have control of expenditure. [greek, = leather bag] PUSHY
adj. (-ier, -iest) colloq. Excessively self-assertive. pushily adv. Pushiness n.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 (also pussy-cat) colloq. Cat.
- coarse slang vulva. - willow n. Willow with furry catkins. PUTON
n. Colloq. Deception or hoax.
—n. Cement of whiting and linseed oil, used for fixing panes of glass, filling holes, etc. —v. (-ies, -ied) cover, fix, join, or fill with putty. [french potee: related to *pot1]
job n. Colloq. Fraudulent scheme.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.