One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Four-wheeled conveyance for a baby, pushed by a person on foot. [abbreviation of *perambulator]
n. Slang 1 fool.
- buttocks. [origin unknown] PRAY
v. (often foll. By for or to + infin. Or that + clause) 1 say prayers; make devout supplication.
- a entreat. B ask earnestly (prayed to be released). - (as imper.) Archaic please (pray tell me). [latin precor] PREP
n. Colloq. - homework, esp. In boarding-schools.
- period when this is done. [abbreviation of *preparation] PRES
—n. - animal that is hunted or killed by another for food.
- (often foll. By to) person or thing that is influenced by or vulnerable to (something undesirable) (prey to morbid fears). —v. (foll. By on, upon) 1 seek or take as prey. - (of a disease, emotion, etc.) Exert a harmful influence (it preyed on his mind). [latin praeda] PRIG
n. Self-righteous or moralistic person. priggish adj. Priggishness n. [origin unknown]
adj. (primmer, primmest) stiffly formal and precise; prudish. primly adv. Primness n. [french: related to *prime1]
—v. (-dd-) 1 poke with a finger, stick, etc.
- stimulate to action. - (foll. By at) make a prodding motion. —n. - poke, thrust. - stimulus to action. [origin unknown] PROF
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.