One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Smooth greasy healing or cosmetic preparation for the skin. [latin unguo anoint]
n. Evergreen flowering mediterranean shrub. [latin]
n. Member of an oligarchy. [greek oligoi few]
n. - a period of four years between olympic games, used by the ancient greeks in dating events. B four-yearly celebration of the ancient olympic games.
- celebration of the modern olympic games. - regular international contest in chess etc. [greek olumpias olumpiad-: related to *olympic] OLYMPIAN
—adj. - a of olympus. B celestial.
- (of manners etc.) Magnificent, condescending, superior. - = *olympic. —n. - greek god dwelling on olympus. - person of superhuman ability or calm. - competitor in the olympic games. [from mt. Olympus in greece, or as *olympic] OMELETTE
n. Beaten eggs fried and often folded round a savoury filling. [french]
n. - omitting or being omitted.
- thing omitted. ONCEOVER
n. Colloq. Rapid inspection.
n. Gene which can transform a cell into a cancer cell. [greek ogkos mass]
n. The study of tumours. [greek ogkos mass]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.