- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Printed copy of an article etc. Originally forming part of a larger publication.
n. - side-shoot or branch.
adj. - at sea some distance from the shore.
- (of the wind) blowing seawards.
adj. & adv. Not on the stage; not visible to the audience.
n. Fabric, esp. Canvas, waterproofed with oil or another substance.
n. Area yielding mineral oil.
adj. Using oil as fuel.
n. (also oil-colour) paint made by mixing powdered pigment in oil. oil-painting n.
n. Fine-grained flat stone used with oil for sharpening flat tools, e.g. Chisels, planes, etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.