- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
adj. Approaching from the front.
bandit n. Colloq. Fruit machine with a long handle.
attrib. Adj. - using a single horse.
- colloq. Small, poorly equipped.
- race n. Contest in which one competitor is far superior to all the others.
n. Short joke or remark in a play, comedy routine, etc.
stand n. - single performance of a play etc. In a place.
- colloq. Sexual liaison lasting only one night.
adj. Unfair, partial. one-sidedly adv. One-sidedness n.
adj. & adv. - involving or between only two people.
- with one member of one group corresponding to one of another.
mind n. Mind preoccupied with one subject.
n. Spectator. onlooking adj.
adj. & adv. Within the range of a film camera etc; when being filmed.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees die when they after they sting.