- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - the illustration of a subject by drawings or figures.
- the study of portraits, esp. Of an individual, or of artistic images or symbols. [greek: related to *icon] ICONOSTASIS
n. (pl. -stases) (in the eastern church) screen bearing icons. [greek: related to *icon]
n. Solid figure with twenty faces. [greek eikosi twenty, hedra base]
adj. Shameful, humiliating. ignominiously adv. [latin: related to *ignominy]
adj. Badly matched; mixed.
adj. - (often foll. By towards) unfavourably disposed.
- malevolent. ILLFAVOURED
adj. Having bad manners; rude.
adj. Morose, irritable.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.