A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Any of various proteins inhibiting the development of a virus in a cell etc.
v. (-ving) insert (usu. Blank) leaves between the leaves of (a book etc.).
n. - intruder.
- person who interferes in others' affairs, esp. For profit. [after landloper vagabond, from dutch loopen run] INTERMARRY
v. (-ies, -ied) (foll. By with) (of races, castes, families, etc.) Become connected by marriage. intermarriage n.
n. (pl. -mezzi or -s) 1 a short connecting instrumental movement in a musical work. B similar independent piece.
- short light dramatic or other performance inserted between the acts of a play. [italian] INTERSTATE
adj. Existing or carried on between states, esp. Those of the us.
- adj. Existing or carried on between states, esp. Those of the us. INTERSTICE
n. - intervening space.
- chink or crevice. [latin interstitium from sisto stand] - n. - intervening space. - chink or crevice. [latin interstitium from sisto stand] INTERTWINE
v. (-ning) (often foll. By with) entwine (together).
- v. (-ning) (often foll. By with) entwine (together). INTERWEAVE
v. (-ving; past -wove; past part. -woven) 1 weave together.
- blend intimately. - v. (-ving; past -wove; past part. -woven) 1 weave together. - blend intimately. INTIMIDATE
v. (-ting) frighten or overawe, esp. To subdue or influence. intimidation n. [medieval latin: related to *timid]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.