"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
—adj. - a (often foll. By of) not depending on authority or control. B self-governing.
- a not depending on another person for one's opinions or livelihood. B (of income or resources) making it unnecessary to earn one's living.
- unwilling to be under an obligation to others.
- acting independently of any political party.
- not depending on something else for its validity etc. (independent proof).
- (of broadcasting, a school, etc.) Not supported by public funds. —n. Person who is politically independent. independence n. Independently adv.
adj. Related to the value of a price index.
n. Rubber for erasing pencil marks etc.
adj. - (foll. By to) showing indifference or lack of interest.
- neither good nor bad.
- of poor quality or ability. indifferently adv.
n. - difficulty in digesting food.
- pain caused by this.
n. Anger at supposed injustice etc.
adj. Not divisible.
adj. - unconquerable.
- unyielding. indomitably adv. [latin: related to *in-1, domito tame]
adj. That cannot be doubted. indubitably adv. [latin dubito doubt]
adj. Hard-working. industriously adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog can hear sounds 250 yards away.