Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas.
At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.
"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE…
I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO…
I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR…"
His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn’t deaf."
To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - unconscious.
- (usu. Foll. By of, to) unaware (insensible of her needs). - callous. - too small or gradual to be perceived. insensibility n. Insensibly adv. INSENTIENT
adj. Not sentient; inanimate.
n. Intemperance, esp. In drinking.
adj. Carefree; unconcerned. insouciance n. [french souci care]
n. (us installment) 1 any of several usu. Equal payments for something.
- any of several parts, esp. Of a broadcast or published story. [anglo-french estaler fix] INSTRUMENT
n. - tool or implement, esp. For delicate or scientific work.
- (in full musical instrument) device for producing musical sounds. - a thing used in performing an action. B person made use of. - measuring-device, esp. In an aeroplane. - formal, esp. Legal, document. [latin instrumentum: related to *instruct] INTANGIBLE
—adj. - unable to be touched.
- unable to be grasped mentally. —n. Thing that cannot be precisely assessed or defined. intangibility n. Intangibly adv. [latin: related to *intact] INTEGRATED
circuit n. Electronics small chip etc. Of material replacing several separate components in a conventional electronic circuit.
n. Natural outer covering, as a skin, husk, rind, etc. [latin tego cover]
v. (past and past part. -bred) 1 (cause to) breed with members of a different race or species to produce a hybrid.
- breed within one family etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.