A policeman spots a woman driving and knitting at the same time. Driving up beside her, he shouts out the window...
"No," she shouts back, "a pair of socks!"
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
adj. - too great for calculation.
- not calculable beforehand.
- uncertain, unpredictable. incalculability n. Incalculably adv.
adj. - glowing with heat.
- (of artificial light) produced by a glowing filament etc. incandescence n. [latin candeo be white]
v. (-ting) make incapable or unfit.
adv. - by the way.
- in an incidental way.
adj. Formal too small for comfort; inconvenient.
adj. Without an equal; matchless. incomparability n. Incomparably adv.
adj. Not compatible. incompatibility n.
adj. (of an argument, evidence, or action) not decisive or convincing.
adj. - irrelevant.
- lacking logical sequence.
- disconnected. inconsequence n.
adj. Not consistent. inconsistency n. (pl. -ies). Inconsistently adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.