Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-sing) 1 (often foll. By between, among) scatter.
- (foll. By with) vary (a thing) by scattering other things among it. interspersion n. [latin: related to *sparse] - v. (-sing) 1 (often foll. By between, among) scatter. - (foll. By with) vary (a thing) by scattering other things among it. interspersion n. [latin: related to *sparse] INTOLERABLE
adj. That cannot be endured. intolerably adv.
adj. - hard to control or deal with.
- difficult, stubborn. intractability n. Intractably adv. INTRAVENOUS
adj. In or into a vein or veins. intravenously adv.
v. (-ting) 1 inquire into; examine.
- make a systematic inquiry. investigation n. Investigative adj. Investigator n. Investigatory adj. [latin vestigo track] INVESTITURE
n. Formal investing of a person with honours or rank. [medieval latin: related to *invest]
adj. - done without exercising the will; unintentional.
- (of a muscle) not under the control of the will. involuntarily adv. Involuntariness n. IPECACUANHA
n. Root of a s. American shrub, used as an emetic and purgative. [portuguese from s. American indian, = emetic creeper]
n. Person advocating the restoration to his or her country of any territory formerly belonging to it. irredentism n. [italian irredenta unredeemed]
adj. Not able to be reduced or simplified. irreducibility n. Irreducibly adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.