"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
adj. That cannot be explained. inexplicably adv.
adj. - inescapable.
- that cannot be separated, loosened, or solved. inextricably adv.
n. - inflaming.
- bodily condition with heat, swelling, redness, and usu. Pain.
adj. - tending to cause anger etc.
- of inflammation.
adj. - not hospitable.
- (of a region etc.) Not affording shelter, favourable conditions, etc. inhospitably adv.
adj. (of a climate or place) unhealthy.
adj. - serving as an instrument or means.
- (of music) performed on instruments.
- of, or arising from, an instrument (instrumental error).
adj. - intolerable.
- unbearably conceited etc. insufferably adv.
adj. Not sufficient; inadequate. insufficiency n. Insufficiently adv.
n. Rebellion. insurrectionist n. [latin: related to *insurgent]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.