One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - having or showing intelligence, esp. Of a high level.
- clever. intelligently adv. [latin intelligo -lect- understand] INTEMPERATE
adj. - immoderate.
- a given to excessive drinking of alcohol. B excessively indulgent in one's appetites. intemperance n. INTENSIFIER
n. - thing that makes something more intense.
- word or prefix used to give force or emphasis, e.g. Thundering in a thundering nuisance. INTENTIONAL
adj. Done on purpose. intentionally adv.
adj. - reciprocally active.
- (of a computer or other electronic device) allowing a two-way flow of information between it and a user. interactively adv. INTERCALARY
attrib. Adj. - a (of a day or a month) inserted in the calendar to harmonize it with the solar year. B (of a year) having such an addition.
- interpolated. [latin calo proclaim] INTERCHANGE
—v. (-ging) 1 (of two people) exchange (things) with each other.
- put each of (two things) in the other's place; alternate. —n. - (often foll. By of) exchange between two people etc. - alternation. - road junction where traffic streams do not cross. INTERCOURSE
n. - communication or dealings between individuals, nations, etc.
- = *sexual intercourse. [latin: related to *course] INTERESTING
adj. Causing curiosity; holding the attention. interestingly adv.
n. Stiffish material between two layers of fabric in collars etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.