- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also amir) title of various muslim rulers. [french from arabic 'amir]
v. (-tt-) give or send out (heat, light, a smell, sound, etc.); discharge. emission n. [latin emitto emiss-]
suffix forming nouns expressing: 1 a quality or state or an instance of this (patience; an impertinence).
- an action (reference). [french -ence, latin -erie] ENCY
suffix forming nouns denoting quality or state (efficiency; fluency; presidency). [latin -entia]
comb. Form internal. [greek endon within]
—n. (pl. -ies) 1 discontent aroused by another's better fortune etc.
- object of this feeling. —v. (-ies, -ied) feel envy of (a person etc.). [latin invidia, from video see] EPEE
n. Sharp-pointed sword, used (with the end blunted) in fencing. [french: related to *spathe]
—n. - long poem narrating the adventures or deeds of one or more heroic or legendary figures.
- book or film based on an epic narrative. —adj. - of or like an epic. - grand, heroic. [greek epos song] EPNS
abbr. Electroplated nickel silver.
abbr. Electronic point-of-sale (equipment recording stock, sales, etc. In shops).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.