At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.
"The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!"
An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Honey, if that"s all you want, get a TV!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - a extreme limit. B extremity (to the ends of the earth).
- extreme part or surface of a thing (strip of wood with a nail in one end). - a finish (no end to his misery). B latter part. C death, destruction (met an untimely end). D result. - goal (will do anything to achieve his ends). - remnant (cigarette-end). - (prec. ENT
abbr. Ear, nose, and throat.
- suffix 1 forming adjectives denoting attribution of an action (consequent) or state (existent). - forming agent nouns (president). [latin -ent- present participial stem of verbs] EON
var. Of *aeon.
prefix 1 upon.
- above. - in addition. [greek] ERA
n. - system of chronology reckoning from a noteworthy event (christian era).
- large period, esp. Regarded historically. - date at which an era begins. - major division of geological time. [latin, = number (pl. Of aes money)] ERE
prep. & conj. Poet. Or archaic before (of time) (ere noon; ere they come). [old english]
n. Unit of work or energy. [greek ergon work]
abbr. Exchange rate mechanism.
v. - be mistaken or incorrect.
- do wrong; sin. [latin erro stray] ERY
suffix (also -ry) forming nouns denoting: 1 class or kind (greenery; machinery; citizenry).
- employment; state or condition (dentistry; slavery). - place of work or cultivation or breeding (brewery; rookery). - behaviour (mimicry). - often derog. All that has to do with (popery). [french -erie]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Penguins don"t have teeth but they still can bite.