- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
v. (-ding) omit (a vowel or syllable) in pronunciation. [latin elido elis- crush out]
- v. (-ding) omit (a vowel or syllable) in pronunciation. [latin elido elis- crush out]
n. - (prec. By the) the best (of a group).
- select group or class.
- a size of letters in typewriting (12 per inch). [french: related to *elect]
v. (-ping) run away to marry secretly. elopement n. [anglo-french]
v. (-ding) 1 escape adroitly from (danger, pursuit, etc.).
- avoid compliance with (a law etc.) Or fulfilment of (an obligation).
- baffle (a person or memory etc.). elusion n. [latin ludo play]
n. Young eel. [from *eel, *fare]
pl. Of *elf.
n. (also e-mail) = *electronic mail.
v. (also imbed) (-dd-) (esp. As embedded adj.) Fix firmly in a surrounding mass.
days n.pl. Days of fasting and prayer in the christian church, associated with ordinations. [old english]
- n. (usu. In pl.) Small piece of glowing coal etc. In a dying fire. [old english]
v. Edit (a text etc.) To make corrections. emendation n. [latin menda fault]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
An ostrich"s eye is bigger than its brain.