A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a body produced by females of birds, insects, etc. And capable of developing into a new individual. B egg of the domestic hen, used for food.
- biol. Ovum. - colloq. Person or thing of a specified kind (good egg). with egg on one's face colloq. - v. (foll. By on) urge. [old norse: related to *edge] EGO
n. (pl. -s) 1 the self; the part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality.
- self-esteem; self-conceit. [latin, = i] EKE
v. (eking) eke out 1 supplement (income etc.).
- make (a living) or support (an existence) with difficulty. [old english] ELF
n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english]
- n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english] ELK
n. (pl. Same or -s) large deer of northern parts of europe, n. America, and asia. [old english]
n. Hist. Measure = 45 in. [old english, = forearm]
n. - tree with rough serrated leaves.
- its wood. [old english] EMF
abbr. (also e.m.f.) Electromotive force.
abbr. European monetary system.
abbr. Economic and monetary union; european monetary union.
- n. (pl. -s) large flightless australian bird. [portuguese]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.