Sherlock Holmes and his friend Watson were on a camping and hiking trip.
They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see?"
"Well, I see thousands of stars."
"And what does that mean to you?"
"Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?"
"To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a body produced by females of birds, insects, etc. And capable of developing into a new individual. B egg of the domestic hen, used for food.
- biol. Ovum. - colloq. Person or thing of a specified kind (good egg). with egg on one's face colloq. - v. (foll. By on) urge. [old norse: related to *edge] EGO
n. (pl. -s) 1 the self; the part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality.
- self-esteem; self-conceit. [latin, = i] EKE
v. (eking) eke out 1 supplement (income etc.).
- make (a living) or support (an existence) with difficulty. [old english] ELF
n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english]
- n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english] ELK
n. (pl. Same or -s) large deer of northern parts of europe, n. America, and asia. [old english]
n. Hist. Measure = 45 in. [old english, = forearm]
n. - tree with rough serrated leaves.
- its wood. [old english] EMF
abbr. (also e.m.f.) Electromotive force.
abbr. European monetary system.
abbr. Economic and monetary union; european monetary union.
- n. (pl. -s) large flightless australian bird. [portuguese]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.