- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
n. - a body produced by females of birds, insects, etc. And capable of developing into a new individual. B egg of the domestic hen, used for food.
- biol. Ovum.
- colloq. Person or thing of a specified kind (good egg). with egg on one's face colloq.
- v. (foll. By on) urge. [old norse: related to *edge]
n. (pl. -s) 1 the self; the part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality.
- self-esteem; self-conceit. [latin, = i]
v. (eking) eke out 1 supplement (income etc.).
- make (a living) or support (an existence) with difficulty. [old english]
n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english]
- n. (pl. Elves) mythological being, esp. One that is small and mischievous. elfish adj. Elvish adj. [old english]
n. (pl. Same or -s) large deer of northern parts of europe, n. America, and asia. [old english]
n. Hist. Measure = 45 in. [old english, = forearm]
n. - tree with rough serrated leaves.
- its wood. [old english]
abbr. (also e.m.f.) Electromotive force.
abbr. European monetary system.
abbr. Economic and monetary union; european monetary union.
- n. (pl. -s) large flightless australian bird. [portuguese]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.