- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Endless or seemingly endless.
adj. Not erring; true, certain. unerringly adv.
adj. Never fading.
v. - make or become loose.
- open the fastening(s) of. - detach. UNFETTER
v. Release from fetters.
adj. Not filled.
adj. - not fit.
- not fitted or suited. - having no fittings. UNFORCED
adj. - easy, natural.
- not compelled or constrained. UNFORMED
adj. - not formed; undeveloped.
- shapeless. UNFREEZE
v. (-zing; past unfroze; past part. Unfrozen) 1 (cause to) thaw.
- derestrict (assets, credits, etc.).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails produce a colorless, sticky discharge that forms a protective carpet under them as they travel along. The discharge is so effective that they can crawl along the edge of a razor without cutting themselves.