A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not solved.
adj. Not sorted.
adj. - not sought for.
- without being requested. UNSPOKEN
adj. - not expressed in speech.
- not uttered as speech. UNSTABLE
adj. (unstabler, unstablest) 1 not stable; likely to fall.
- not stable emotionally. - changeable. unstably adv. UNSTATED
adj. Not stated or declared.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 not steady or firm.
- changeable. - not uniform or regular. unsteadily adv. Unsteadiness n. UNSTITCH
v. Undo the stitches of.
v. (past and past part. Unstrung) 1 remove or relax the string(s) of (a bow, harp, etc.).
- remove (beads etc.) From a string. - (esp. As unstrung adj.) Unnerve. UNSUBTLE
adj. Not subtle; obvious; clumsy.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog can hear sounds 250 yards away.