- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - last or last possible, final.
- fundamental, primary, basic (ultimate truths). —n. - (prec. By the) best achievable or imaginable. - final or fundamental fact or principle. ultimately adv. [latin ultimus last] UMBRELLA
n. - collapsible cloth canopy on a central stick, used against rain, strong sun, etc.
- protection, patronage. - (often attrib.) Coordinating agency (umbrella organization). [italian diminutive: related to *umbra] UNABATED
adj. Not abated; undiminished.
adj. Not afraid.
adj. Not amused.
adv. - unexpectedly.
- inadvertently. UNBEATEN
adj. - not beaten.
- (of a record etc.) Not surpassed. UNBELIEF
n. Lack of esp. Religious belief. unbeliever n. Unbelieving adj.
adj. (also unbiassed) impartial.
adj. Not commanded or invited (arrived unbidden).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Butterflies taste with their feet.