- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. - a hard durable timber.
- large indian or se asian deciduous tree yielding this. [portuguese from malayalam]
n. (pl. Same) small freshwater duck. [origin unknown]
spirit n. Willingness to act for the communal good.
- —n. - set of players forming one side in a game.
- two or more people working together.
- set of draught animals. —v. - (usu. Foll. By up) join in a team or in common action (teamed up with them).
- (foll. By with) match or coordinate (clothes). [old english]
—v. (past tore; past part. Torn) 1 (often foll. By up) pull apart or to pieces with some force (tore up the letter).
- a make a hole or rent in this way; undergo this (have torn my coat; curtain tore). B make (a hole or rent).
- (foll. By away, off, at, etc.) Pull violently (tore off the cover; tore down the notice).
- violently disrupt or divide (torn by guilt).
- colloq. Go hurriedly (tore across the road). —n. - hole etc. Caused by tearing.
- torn part of cloth etc. be torn between have difficulty in choosing between. Tear apart 1 search (a place) exhaustively.
- criticize forcefully.
- destroy; divide utterly; distress greatly. Tear one's hair out colloq. Behave with extreme desperation. Tear into colloq. - severely reprimand.
- start (an activity) vigorously. Tear oneself away leave reluctantly. Tear to shreds colloq. Refute or criticize thoroughly. That's torn it colloq. That has spoiled things etc. [old english]
- n. - drop of clear salty liquid secreted by glands from the eye, and shed esp. In grief.
- tearlike thing; drop. in tears crying. [old english]
n. - mammary nipple, esp. Of an animal.
- rubber nipple for sucking from a bottle. [french from germanic]
n. (also tec) colloq. Technical college. [abbreviation]
v. - be abundant.
- (foll. By with) be full of or swarming with (teeming with ideas). [old english, = give birth to]
- v. (often foll. By down) (of water etc.) Flow copiously; pour (teeming with rain). [old norse]
attrib. Adj. = *teenage. [abbreviation]
- suffix forming numerals from 13 to 19. [old english]
n. An african cereal. [amharic]
abbr. Teaching of english as a foreign language.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.