Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. Prong, tooth, or point of a fork, comb, antler, etc. [old english]
—n. Tinkling sound as of a bell. —v. (cause to) emit this sound. [imitative]
—n. - variety of a colour, esp. Made by adding white.
- tendency towards or admixture of a different colour (red with a blue tint).
- faint colour spread over a surface. —v. Apply a tint to; colour. [tinct: related to *tinge]
adj. (-ier, -iest) very small or slight. tinily adv. Tininess n. [origin unknown]
v. (-ring) 1 make or grow weary.
- exhaust the patience or interest of; bore.
- (in passive; foll. By of) have had enough of; be fed up with. [old english]
- n. Band of metal placed round the rim of a wheel to strengthen it. [perhaps = archaic tire ‘headdress’]
- n. (brit. Tyre) rubber covering, usu. Inflated, placed round a wheel to form a soft contact with the road. [var. Of *tire2]
n. (also tyro) (pl. -s) beginner, novice. [latin, = recruit]
n. - froglike amphibian breeding in water but living chiefly on land.
- repulsive person. [old english]
jug n. Jug or mug in the form of a stout man wearing a three-cornered hat. [familiar form of the name tobias]
n. (pl. -s) commotion or fuss.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.