- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: D
Found: 1720 results
comb. Form having a specified number of decks or layers (double-decker).
v. (-ding) decipher. decoder n.
colloq. —v. (-king) decarbonize. —n. Process of this.
absolute n. Final order for completion of a divorce.
- nisi n. Provisional order for divorce, made absolute after a fixed period. [latin nisi unless]
- —n. - official legal order.
- legal judgement or decision, esp. In divorce cases. —v. (-ees, -eed, -eeing) ordain by decree. [latin decretum from cerno sift]
v. (-cing) (often foll. By from) infer logically. deducible adj. [latin duco duct- lead]
v. (often foll. By from) subtract, take away, or withhold (an amount, portion, etc.). [related to *deduce]
v. Make or become deep or deeper.
v. (-cing) disfigure. defacement n. [french: related to *face]
v. (-ming) libel; slander; speak ill of. defamation n. Defamatory adj. [latin fama report]
—v. - overcome in battle, a contest, etc.
- frustrate, baffle.
- reject (a motion etc.) By voting. —n. Defeating or being defeated. [latin: related to *dis-, *fact]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.