Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. - spread out (troops) into a line ready for action.
- use (arguments, forces, etc.) Effectively. deployment n. [latin plico fold] DEPORT
v. - remove forcibly or exile to another country; banish.
- refl. Behave (in a specified manner) (deported himself well). deportation n. (in sense 1). [latin porto carry] DEPOSE
v. (-sing) 1 remove from office, esp. Dethrone.
- law (usu. Foll. By to, or that + clause) testify, esp. On oath. [french from latin: related to *deposit] DEPUTE
v. (-ting) (often foll. By to) 1 delegate (a task, authority, etc.).
- authorize as representative. [latin puto think] DEPUTY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 person appointed to act for another (also attrib.: deputy manager).
- parliamentary representative in some countries. [var. Of *depute] DERAIL
v. (usu. In passive) cause (a train etc.) To leave the rails. derailment n. [french: related to *rail1]
v. (-ding) mock. derision n. [latin rideo laugh]
v. (-ving) 1 (usu. Foll. By from) get or trace from a source (derived satisfaction from work).
- (foll. By from) arise from, originate in (happiness derives from many things). - (usu. Foll. By from) show or state the origin or formation of (a word etc.). [latin rivus stream] DERMIS
n. - (in general use) the skin.
- layer of living tissue below the epidermis. [from *epidermis] DERRIS
n. - tropical climbing plant.
- insecticide made from its root. [latin from greek]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog can hear sounds 250 yards away.