When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - denying the truth or existence of a thing.
- refusal of a request or wish. - disavowal of a leader etc. DENIER
n. Unit of weight measuring the fineness of silk, nylon, etc. [originally the name of a small coin, from latin *denarius]
v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By that) be a sign of; indicate; mean.
- stand as a name for; signify. denotation n. [latin: related to *note] DENTAL
adj. - of the teeth or dentistry.
- (of a consonant) produced with the tongue-tip against the upper front teeth (as th) or the ridge of the teeth (as n, s, t). [latin dens dent- tooth] - floss n. Thread used to clean between the teeth. - surgeon n. Dentist. DENTIN
n. (brit. Dentine) hard dense tissue forming the bulk of a tooth.
v. (-ding) 1 make naked or bare.
- (foll. By of) strip of (covering, property, etc.). denudation n. [latin nudus naked] DEODAR
n. Himalayan cedar. [sanskrit, = divine tree]
v. - a (often foll. By from) go away; leave. B (usu. Foll. By for) start; set out.
- (usu. Foll. By from) deviate (departs from good taste). - esp. Formal or literary leave by death; die (departed this life). [latin dispertio divide] DEPEND
v. - (often foll. By on, upon) be controlled or determined by (it depends on luck).
- (foll. By on, upon) a need (depends on his car). B rely on (i'm depending on good weather). [latin pendeo hang] DEPICT
v. - represent in drawing or painting etc.
- portray in words; describe. depicter n. (also -tor). Depiction n. [latin: related to *picture]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.